Business information required to properly analyze bank statements
- Business Type: (product or service or both) If Other, please describe here:
Provide details of how income is generated:
- Where do you conduct business: Office, Plant, Residence?
More than one physical site? (Check One) YES NO If Yes, how many?
- What percentage of your business do you own?
- If less than 100%, who owns the remaining portion and what percentage?
- How many people do you have employed
- Full Time:
- Part Time:
- Full Time Payroll:
- Part Time Payroll:
- Contractor Payroll:
- Total Monthly Payroll Expense:
- Do you manufacture a product, such that you have a cost of goods sold for the product you ultimately sell? Yes No. If yes, please describe Estimate for monthly Cost of goods sold:
- Do you buy and then resell a product? (Check One) YES NO If YES, describe in detail:
- Please provide any additional business expenses not listed above: (Excluding Rent / Payroll / COG Sold)
- How has Covid-19 affected your business?
- Is there anything else you can tell us about your business that is important for us to know as we review your bank statements, including sources of deposits and withdrawals?