Unique 3 Month Bank Statement Program - January 2023
Uniquely designed for Self-Employed borrowers that have had an exceptional 3 months revenue compared to months previous.
3 months bank statements in some cases would be optimal opposed to our standard 12 or 24 months. Also available, a one month, a two month, and a six month programs. Highlights and additional information below:
"Lite Doc" and "Reduced Doc"
- No IRS Tax Transcripts or Form 4506-C (previously 4506-T)
- Profit & Loss Statement (P&L) Not Required
- 2 Years Self-Employed (Lite Doc; Reduced Doc not available)
- Requires >25% Ownership (exceptions made when borrower has a full time, seasoned W2 job in same field)
- 1003 Stated Income Utilized
- Personal or Business Bank Statements or Both
- 85% LTV
- 660 FICO (exceptions made to 640 credit score with compensating factors)
- Primary or Second Home
- 55% DTI OK "expense ratio"
Loan Scenario Form - Credit Check Not Required
Available in the Following States:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin.